- Light refurbishment Truro, Cornwall.
- Single storey extension & alteration work, Falmouth, Cornwall.
- Conservatory & alteration work, Redruth, Cornwall.
- Master bedroom alteration work and ensuite installation, Flushing, Cornwall.
- Bungalow refurbishment, Tintagel, Cornwall.
- Three traditional new build houses, Black Rock, Cornwall.
- Traditional new build bungalow, Stithians, Cornwall.
- Timber frame extension, Ponsanooth, Cornwall.
- Six traditional new build houses, Lostwithiel, Cornwall.
- Three traditional new build houses, Carbis Bay, Cornwall.
- New extension and alteration work Flushing, Cornwall.
- Traditional New Build House, St Just In Roseland, Cornwall.
- Loft conversion, two storey extension & alteration work Perranwell Station, Cornwall.
- New water main under St Just Creek near Messack Point, Cornwall.
- Demolition of old outbuildings and building new, Falmouth, Cornwall.
- Alteration work, Truro, Cornwall.
- Small bathroom refit, Truro, Cornwall.
- Five Bedroom Traditional New Build, Kehelland, Cornwall.
- Four Bedroom Traditional New Build, Camborne, Cornwall.
- New extension and refurbishment work, Twickenham, London.
- Small projects
- Timber framed window replacement and repairs, listed house, Tehidy, Cornwall.
- Two Bedroom Barn Conversion, Helston, Cornwall.
- Seven 3 bedroom, traditional new build dormer bungalows, Truro, Cornwall.
Seven 3 bedroom, traditional new build dormer bungalows, Truro, Cornwall.
These dormer bungalows were interesting builds as there was no gas supply nearby, they were heated electrically and that meant the insulation values had to be very high.
They were built using 2 skins of light weight, high thermal insulating 4″ block. The cavity wall detail was also insulated along with insulation under the concrete floor slab and above the floor slab.
The builds were then heated with an electric boiler system working together with solar PV on the roofs.