- Light refurbishment Truro, Cornwall.
- Single storey extension & alteration work, Falmouth, Cornwall.
- Conservatory & alteration work, Redruth, Cornwall.
- Master bedroom alteration work and ensuite installation, Flushing, Cornwall.
- Bungalow refurbishment, Tintagel, Cornwall.
- Three traditional new build houses, Black Rock, Cornwall.
- Traditional new build bungalow, Stithians, Cornwall.
- Timber frame extension, Ponsanooth, Cornwall.
- Six traditional new build houses, Lostwithiel, Cornwall.
- Three traditional new build houses, Carbis Bay, Cornwall.
- New extension and alteration work Flushing, Cornwall.
- Traditional New Build House, St Just In Roseland, Cornwall.
- Loft conversion, two storey extension & alteration work Perranwell Station, Cornwall.
- New water main under St Just Creek near Messack Point, Cornwall.
- Demolition of old outbuildings and building new, Falmouth, Cornwall.
- Alteration work, Truro, Cornwall.
- Small bathroom refit, Truro, Cornwall.
- Five Bedroom Traditional New Build, Kehelland, Cornwall.
- Four Bedroom Traditional New Build, Camborne, Cornwall.
- New extension and refurbishment work, Twickenham, London.
- Small projects
- Timber framed window replacement and repairs, listed house, Tehidy, Cornwall.
- Two Bedroom Barn Conversion, Helston, Cornwall.
- Seven 3 bedroom, traditional new build dormer bungalows, Truro, Cornwall.
Five Bedroom Traditional New Build, Kehelland, Cornwall.
This project was a very testing project due to the amount of work involved in the ground. The land it was built on was on a very steep angle and needed to be built cut into the slope.
There are some lovely features within this build, the underground garage which is built as part of the house, the granite lintels and quoins and the slate sills made from locally sourced old slate water troughs. The roof is clad in natural slate Ty Pengs and uses solar PV to contribute to the oil fired boiler.
There is also a stove that has a back boiler on it, this works alongside the oil fired boiler and heats the ground floor radiators when running in the colder months.