- Light refurbishment Truro, Cornwall.
- Single storey extension & alteration work, Falmouth, Cornwall.
- Conservatory & alteration work, Redruth, Cornwall.
- Master bedroom alteration work and ensuite installation, Flushing, Cornwall.
- Bungalow refurbishment, Tintagel, Cornwall.
- Three traditional new build houses, Black Rock, Cornwall.
- Traditional new build bungalow, Stithians, Cornwall.
- Timber frame extension, Ponsanooth, Cornwall.
- Six traditional new build houses, Lostwithiel, Cornwall.
- Three traditional new build houses, Carbis Bay, Cornwall.
- New extension and alteration work Flushing, Cornwall.
- Traditional New Build House, St Just In Roseland, Cornwall.
- Loft conversion, two storey extension & alteration work Perranwell Station, Cornwall.
- New water main under St Just Creek near Messack Point, Cornwall.
- Demolition of old outbuildings and building new, Falmouth, Cornwall.
- Alteration work, Truro, Cornwall.
- Small bathroom refit, Truro, Cornwall.
- Five Bedroom Traditional New Build, Kehelland, Cornwall.
- Four Bedroom Traditional New Build, Camborne, Cornwall.
- New extension and refurbishment work, Twickenham, London.
- Small projects
- Timber framed window replacement and repairs, listed house, Tehidy, Cornwall.
- Two Bedroom Barn Conversion, Helston, Cornwall.
- Seven 3 bedroom, traditional new build dormer bungalows, Truro, Cornwall.
Four Bedroom Traditional New Build, Camborne, Cornwall.
This project was carried out to an outstanding level of craftsmanship and in a very testing timescale.
It has beautiful finishing touches and the architect has given this house a very unique and interesting appearance.
The roof is clad in Spanish Minster slate along with solar PV panels which contributes to the air source heat pump system. These systems both work alongside each other to keep running costs low.
We have used hand made bricks and slate sills to mix an old traditional feel with the new.